When it comes to deciding on the best water bottle material, many folks are making the change to glass water bottles. They have so many features and different qualities that make them superior to all other types of water bottles. With recent upgrades to glass water bottles like silicone sleeves and double-wall insulation, you can get nearly everything you could ever desire from a glass water bottle. Glass is a natural water insulator that ensures water stays cool and keeps water fresh and purified.
Finding the perfect glass water bottle will be determined entirely by your personal goals and what you are trying to get out of your water bottle. The good news is, no matter what your day-to-day lifestyle is, there is a glass water bottle for everyone.
By following our in-depth reviews and our buying guide, we are confident that you will know everything you need to (and more) about glass water bottles and help you determine the best glass water bottle for you.
Best Glass Water Bottles Review
1. EQUA Glass Water Bottle With Matte Finish-Leak Proof And BPA Free
- This water bottle will hold 25 ounces of water.
- It is constructed of 100% BPA-Free materials that are safe to be in contact with your water.
- This glass water bottle is available in two different color combinations.
- It is 100% leakproof and spill-proof.
First off, this glass water bottle is gorgeous. It looks exquisite and has thoughtful features throughout that make it a joy to use and carry with you. Its large capacity makes it a great choice for your daily water drinking needs.
Whether you are at the office, on a hike, or getting some work done from home, the EQUA glass bottle will work for any occasion.
The water bottle is finished in a matte layer that looks nice and is also very easy to hold onto. Even though it is not a double-wall insulated bottle, I was extremely impressed with how long it kept water cold.
I was able to rely on this water bottle for most of the day I tested it out. I like having multiple different choices of water bottle styles too. Both the options that EQUA offers are luxurious and great, leakproof glass water bottles.
What We Like:
- 25 Ounces of water are a ton; it is enough to last for several hours.
- We love the appearance of the bottle; it is sleek and looks great.
- The bottle is dishwasher safe, which makes cleaning super easy.
- The gold-lined cap screws on extremely tight, and the O-rings ensure that you will not have any leak issues.
- The matte finish not only looks great, but it also feels nice in your hand.
What We Didn’t Like:
- It is not double-wall insulated, so there is a lot of condensation on the bottle.
2.Crystal Water Bottle – Designed For The Healing Enthusiast
- This glass water bottle can hold 16 ounces of water while the gems are in the bottle.
- It is made from 100% food-grade material, and the cap is constructed of 304 Stainless-Steel.
- The bottle is made from thick borosilicate glass that is durable and should not leak.
- The gem chamber is separated from the bottle by the Glass, so you can easily change your stones in and out.
This 16-ounce glass water bottle is perfect if healing enthusiasts and every day drinking usage. For thousands of years, it has been believed that crystals contain powerful healing powers. With this glass water bottle, you can choose which gemstones or crystals you prefer and bring them with you everywhere you go.
The gemstone chamber is separated from the water bottle portion with a thick, sturdy glass partition that will not break and allow rock particles into your water supply.
One of my favorite features of this water bottle is the included neoprene sleeve that allows you to keep a tight grip on the water bottle.
The sleeve will also help with insulation and will keep your water colder for much longer than a standard glass water bottle.
The 100% BPA-Free construction gives me peace of mind that this bottle was constructed with the best materials possible. The stainless-steel is high grade, and the cap will not loosen on you, causing water leaks.
What We Like:
- We like options, and this glass water bottle comes with seven different choices of gemstones.
- The bottle is the perfect size to put into a backpack or bag. It is only 2.5” wide!
- It comes with a lifetime warranty from the manufacturer, where if it breaks, they will replace it.
- A neoprene sleeve comes with the bottle to help insulate it and keep water cold for a long time. We loved this feature and wished more glass bottles had it.
- The strong Glass fully separates the gemstone chamber, so the rocks will not come into your water.
What We Didn’t Like:
- The bottle is heavier than many others. The bottom is lined with 304 stainless steel, which makes it heavy, although it does help with its durability.
3.Pure Zen Tea Tumbler With Infuser – BPA Free Double Wall Glass
- This glass water bottle features a strainer for tea at the bottom.
- It holds 13 ounces of liquid while there is tea in the strainer.
- This glass water bottle is double-wall insulated and keeps water cold for hours.
- There is a neoprene sleeve that comes with the water bottle.
The amount of customization you can get from the Pure Zen water bottle is amazing. The included tea infuser can be added or removed from the glass water bottle with ease.
Because the bottle is the same size throughout, you can add it to the top or the bottom of the bottle so you can infuse the tea wherever you prefer in the bottle. This glass bottle does an amazing job keeping water cold or tea hot. Thanks to its double insulated walls, it preserves ice and keeps water refreshing.
The Pure Zen also comes with a neoprene sleeve to put over the glass water bottle. This adds some insulation qualities to the water bottle and keeps your hand dry and warm when using it.
The stainless-steel caps on both ends are leakproof and have an O-ring to ensure no water or tea sneaks out. The spout opening is perfectly sized too. It will not spill as you sip water, but it delivers water fast, and since there is no straw, it is super simple!
What We Like:
- The water bottle looks sleek and comes with a ton of different options you can choose to use or not to.
- The tea-infuser easily slides into the bottom of the water bottle, and if you do not want to use it, the stainless-steel bottom is sturdy and leakproof.
- The double-wall insulation keeps water cold or hot for much longer than bottles without this.
- Because you can screw on the bottom and the top, cleaning this glass water bottle is simple.
- Both the top and bottom are the same size. Therefore you can choose which end you want to attach the tea infuser to.
What We Didn’t Like:
- Thirteen ounces is the smallest water bottle we have tested to this point.
4. Lifefactory 22-Ounce BPA-Free Glass Water Bottle
- The glass water bottle comes in multiple sizes ranging from 12, 16, and 22 ounces.
- There are 18 different color combinations that you can choose from.
- The glass bottle is covered with a silicone sleeve that aids in insulation and will not slip from your hand.
- It is constructed of 100% BPA-Free materials to avoid added foul tastes.
The Lifefactory water bottle is a simple but effective glass water bottle with all the features you need at an amazing price point. You can choose from 18 different color combinations, and the no-slip silicone allows you to use this bottle while working out, in the car, or on a beautiful hike.
I love to add ice to my water, and one of my biggest complaints is when that is difficult with water bottles. Luckily, the Lifefactory bottle makes this simple with their wide-mouth access to add ice, fruit, and tea bags beyond easy. It also helps with water delivery when you are taking a sip.
The custom options we have with this glass water bottle are great as well. Beyond the multiple color options, you can also choose between 3 different cap options depending on how you prefer to get your water delivered. There is a straw option, a wide-mouth option that screws off, or a flip cap option for easy on-the-go access. The entire bottle is dishwasher safe and allows you to keep it clean with ease.
What We Like:
- A carrying loop is attached to the lid that makes it easy to carry without getting your hand cold or wet.
- The wide-mouth access allows you to add ice or fresh fruit without having to break it up.
- The 18 different color options are awesome. You can have a unique color for everyone in the family!
- They offer three different cap options so you can choose your favorite way to deliver water.
What We Didn’t Like:
- The silicone color starts to fade after a few washes.
5.Bkr Glass Water Bottle – Luxury BPA Free Water Bottle
- You can choose from 3 different sizes ranging from 8, 16, and 32-ounces.
- The entire glass water bottle is covered with a silicone sleeve that comes in 12 colors, so you can choose the one that best fits your personality.
- The glass water bottle is 100% BPA-Free and hypoallergenic.
- The silicone sleeve and glass water bottle are dishwasher safe.
The bar glass water bottle is loaded with features that allow you to maximize your water intake and enjoy doing it. You can choose the color combination that best suits your personality, and having the ability to choose between 3 different sizes make it a good choice for anyone’s needs.
The carrying loop is beyond durable and is easily attached to any bag; it is easily one of my favorite features of this glass water bottle.
The cap is another one of my favorite traits of this glass water bottle. Instead of using multiple O-rings and threads, this cap uses a silicone gasket to secure the bottle. It will not leak, and the best part is that attaching the cap to the bottle can be done with one quick turn. Many glass water bottles require you to crank the lid on for minutes, and sometimes you still end up with leaks. But thanks to the narrow throat of this bottle and the silicone gasket, you will have no leak issues and a tight, secure cap.
What We Like:
- The customization options make this a great choice for anyone.
- There is a carrying loop attached to the top that makes it easy to attach to a bag or carry around with you.
- The Glass feels solid and durable. Sometimes you feel like the Glass is a more plastic feeling, but this is a strong, durable glass well built.
- The silicone sleeve makes this a joy to carry around with you. It will not slip out of your hand either!
- The cap is locked in by a silicone gasket that is easy to turn and secure.
What We Didn’t Like:
- The silicone seems to get scuffed up very easily.
6. Tronco 20oz Glass Tumbler Glass Water Bottle
- The Tronco glass water bottle is a tumbler style with a removable lid and straw for water delivery.
- A silicone sleeve covers most of the bottle that is slip-resistant and helps insulate the bottle.
- You can choose to buy a single glass water bottle, a 2-pack, or a 4-pack
- It can hold 20-ounces of liquid with the cap screwed on.
- The lid is made from 100% Bamboo.
Tumbler style glass water bottles are becoming more and more popular. If you prefer to use a straw, this may be the best glass water bottle. The bamboo lid screws on tight and secure and did not come loose even when I accidentally tipped it over and picked it back up by the straw.
The silicone sleeve makes it ultra-easy to carry with you, and it will protect your hand from getting wet, hot, or cold depending on what beverage you have chosen.
The multiple different sleeve color options are awesome. They cover every spectrum of the color wheel, and you will be able to find one for everybody in the family. 20-Ounces is big for a tumbler, and when it comes to glass tumblers, it is massive. You will not have to worry about running out of water too quickly with this glass water bottle.
What We Like:
- You can choose between 10+ color options, and as you know, we love products that come with different options.
- Every component of this glass tumbler is BPA-Free and is dishwasher safe.
- The straw is strong and durable; it will not break, but it still easy to clean.
- The silicone sleeve has shown no signs of fading after several washes.
- It will easily fit in most cup holders; it is a standard width throughout most of the glass water bottle.
What We Didn’t Like:
- If you choose to handwash the Glass, getting to the middle can be tricky, given its small width.
7.Veegoal Dishwasher Safe 18 Oz Borosilicate Glass Water Bottle
- This glass water bottle can hold 18 ounces of liquid when full.
- The cap is made from 100% Bamboo and is secured to the bottle with threads and an O-ring.
- A silicone sleeve covers the bottom half of the bottle that comes in 9 different color choices.
- The Glass is rated to handle liquids up to 302 degrees Fahrenheit.
The veegoal glass water bottle is a simple but elegant glass water bottle that will check all your boxes when you begin searching for the best glass water bottle. It comes in 9 vibrant color options, with each one having a matte finish silicone.
There is a bamboo lid that looks great and does a tremendous job preventing leaks. If you prefer, you can choose to use a stainless-steel cap that has a nylon carrying strap attached to it. This is great for on-the-go activities or when you want to attach your bottle to a bag or backpack.
The silicone sleeve is super grippy, and you will not need to worry about it slipping from your hand. The silicone also acts as an insulator that helps keep your handle dry and warm when handling cold beverages. The Glass is virtually indestructible and can contain liquids over 300 degrees Fahrenheit without breaking.
What We Like:
- The shape of this bottle is perfect. It fits in your hand nicely, and the silicone sleeve fits perfectly.
- The spout was designed to be the average human mouth’s size, which really helps with no-spill drinking.
- There is a silicone seal at the top of the bottle that is 100% leakproof and is easy to screw on.
- It comes with a 90-day guarantee that covers all parts of the water bottle.
- There is no condensation on the bottle, thanks to the silicone sleeve that stays completely dry.
What We Didn’t Like:
- I wish the silicone were thicker, so the water stayed more insulated.
8.Glass Water Bottle With Protective Silicone Sleeve
- It comes with a bamboo lid and a stainless-steel lid, so you can choose which one you prefer.
- There are six different bottle color options for you to choose from.
- The silicone sleeve covers the entire water bottle, but the silicone possesses some see-through qualities, so you can always see what you are drinking.
- The glass water bottle can fit 18 ounces of liquid.
This glass water bottle boasts a silicone sleeve covering the entire bottle, ensuring that your drink stays insulated. The unique thing about this silicone sleeve when comparing it to others is that you can always see through the silicone and into the water bottle. This is great when ensuring that you have enough water, and you do not need to guess how much is left in the bottle.
The six color choices are all vibrant and unique. These color options allow you to display your personality, and we love that you have the option to choose your favorite. The multiple lids included both seals extremely tight to the water bottle, and I have no fears of leaking or spilling with these lids.
The stainless-steel lid has a nylon carrying strap that is strong and easy to loop onto a bag or backpack. The bamboo lid looks awesome and shares the same durable qualities as the stainless-steel option.
What We Like:
- The silicone is easy to grip, and I am not worried about the bottle slipping, even when it gets wet.
- Having the option to choose between 2 lids is great. They are both guaranteed for 90 days, and if either break, you get a replacement for free.
- The spout is a perfect size and is not overly big, where spilling is a concern.
- We loved that the bottle came in a gift box; it gives it a luxurious feeling when opening it.
- A silicone ring is there to prevent leaks, and it works very well so far.
What We Didn’t Like:
- The Glass is not as strong as many other water bottles.
9.ONEISALL Double Walled Glass Water Bottle With Tea Infuser
- You can choose between a 400 ml (13.5 oz) bottle or a 600 ml (20 oz) glass bottle.
- It comes with an optional tea infuser and a neoprene sleeve to fit over the bottle.
- This glass water bottle is double-wall insulated Glass and can contain liquids over 200 degrees Fahrenheit.
- It is 100% BPA-Free and 100% Lead-Free.
The ONEISALL glass water bottle is a great choice if you like to sip on the occasional tea. The optional tea infuser works extremely well, and it easy to install into the water bottle. When you want to save some space and go with straight water, it is just as easy to remove the tea infuser.
The double-wall insulated bottle does an amazing job keeping liquids hot or cold, and the included neoprene sleeve will help make sure your hands are dry and at just the right temperature.
The stainless-steel lid seals to the water bottle perfectly, and I am not worried about leaks at all.
The included bottle brush makes it easy to handwash the water bottle and ensures that you are hitting every little corner of the bottle. The bottle is constructed entirely of food-grade materials and ensures that you are getting a quality, safe product.
What We Like:
- There is an included cleaning brush that is the perfect size to clean this glass water bottle.
- The neoprene sleeve fits perfectly over the bottle and is not loose. It also has a carrying loop built-into the sleeve.
- Having the choice between 13.5 and 20 ounces is nice. You can choose which is best based on your usage.
- The bottle is 100% leakproof, and it does not take a lot of effort to screw the lid on.
- The tea infuser is easy to put in and take out of the bottle and works well with loose-leaf tea.
What We Didn’t Like:
- This water bottle is not dishwasher friendly.
10.ZULU Atlas Glass Water Bottle With Silicone Sleeve
- This glass water bottle can hold 20 ounces of liquid.
- There are six different silicone sleeve and bottle combination colors you can choose from.
- The lid is a push-button flip-cap and does not require you to unscrew it before accessing your water.
- It is constructed of BPA-Free materials throughout the entire glass water bottle.
The value you get out of the ZULU Atlas water bottle is virtually unmatched. For less than $15, you are getting a high-quality, sturdy water bottle that holds enough water for a long time.
The flip-top cap is ideal for athletes or those of you who are constantly moving. Taking the time unscrew and screw back on threaded lids can be an annoyance to many. With the ZULU Atlas water bottle, the only time you need to unscrew the cap is when you are refilling the bottle.
The Glass is ultra-strong and is insulated with the best of them. The silicone ‘sleeve’ is not much of a sleeve but rather a silicone web that wraps around the bottle at multiple points and keeps you from dropping the bottle, even when they are sweaty or wet. The color combinations are all awesome, and this would make a great gift for anyone in your family.
What We Like:
- The flip-cap lid works great, especially for athletes, when working out or playing a game.
- There is a carrying strap that is strong and sturdy. It is tied into the bottle cap to ensure it is not going anywhere.
- The entire water bottle is dishwasher safe, and that is something we always appreciate.
- It is one of the best-priced bottles that we have reviewed thus far.
- All 6 of the color combinations are vibrant and look great. You cannot go wrong when choosing a ZULU Atlas glass water bottle.
What We Didn’t Like:
- The glass water bottle is heavier than a lot of comparable models.
Why are Glass Water Bottles Better?
Glass water bottles are popular because of their neutral taste and lack of harmful chemicals. Many different types of plastics and some metals will emit a metallic taste or a pour odor when it encounters water. Glass does not boast any of these qualities, and water is believed to be the best tasting when it comes from a glass.
Another reason why Glass is a popular choice is because of its chemical-free properties. Plastic is often lined with BPAs, PVC, and other polycarbonates, while the Glass is completely free of all these toxins and much more. Glass is also a much better insulator than plastic, and it will keep your beverage at the optimum temperature for much longer.
Benefits and Drawback of Glass Water Bottles
In addition to the benefits listed above regarding better-tasting water and cleaner, toxin-free materials. Glass is also beneficial for a few more reasons.
One of the biggest benefits is that they are beyond easy to clean and keep in like-new shape. Glass is naturally easier to free from stuck-on stains, and it avoids growing mold like many plastic and metal alternatives. Because Glass is chemical-free, it will also keep your water fresh and pure for days at a time when compared to plastic and other types of water bottles.
Another reason people prefer glass water bottles is their versatility. You can add any extra flavorings or fruit to your water, and the glassware will not be affected at all. When adding infusers to water in a plastic bottle, the bottle will become discolored and degrade.
There are very few drawbacks to glass water bottles. The most concerning thing about them is their durability when comparing them to plastic or metal. We all know that Glass is precious and tends to shatter when dropped from a distance or accidentally hit against something with some amount of force.
Luckily, glass water bottle manufacturers are constantly finding ways to improve this quality, and the advancement of silicone and neoprene sleeves has helped greatly. These sleeves take the brunt of the impact, and the force that would usually contact the glass bottle directly is now dispersed through the sleeve, making it less likely to break the Glass.
Glass Water Bottles VS Plastic Water Bottles
There has been a long-term argument for choosing which material is best for a water bottle. Plastic and Glass are two of the most used materials, and they both have a few qualities to consider when choosing the best water bottle for you.
Glass water bottles are trendy because they can easily clean, naturally insulate water, and Glass is constructed 100% toxin-free.
This ensures that nothing is added to your water bottle that could cause harm to you when ingesting the water. Water is well-known to taste best coming from Glass because of its chemical-free properties. Plastic is loaded with different harmful properties that will not combat mold growth like glass can. In short, glass water bottles are much more eco-friendly, and because of their make-up, you do not need to worry about any additional contaminant growth in the water bottle.
Because plastic is made up of different chemicals known to cause harm, it may not always be the best choice for many people.
But the one area that plastic shines is durability. Compared to Glass, plastic is in another league. Glass shatters with some force, and many plastic water bottles on the market can be dropped from several stories high and not be altered at all.
If you are dropping things constantly or worried about durability, finding a plastic water bottle may be a good choice.
What is the Healthiest Water Bottle to Use?
It is widely accepted that when it comes to water bottles and health, Glass is the way to go. Glass is chemical-free by nature, and because of this, you do not have to worry about added chemicals reaching your water.
Additionally, because Glass is prohibiting bacteria and protozoa growth, you can keep water in it for days on end and not have to worry about any additional growths like mold or fungus in your water bottle. Mold is one of the biggest worries for water bottles, and Glass is the best choice to combat it.
How Do I Protect My Glass Water Bottle?
Thanks to new technology, most glass water bottles now come with a neoprene or silicone sleeve covering the water bottle and protecting it from scratches and breaking.
These sleeves also disperse a dropped water bottle’s momentum and take in most of the force, ensuring that your water bottle has less chance of breaking from a drop or shortfall.
If the water bottle you choose has the option of a neoprene or silicone sleeve, we strongly always suggest using it.
Are Glass Bottles Heavy?
Typically, glass bottles are heavier than their competitors, but this is not necessarily a bad thing. If a glass bottle is heavy, it usually means double-wall insulation, which is stronger Glass and is less prone to breaks.
It will also mean that it is more insulated, and many times, glass water bottles that are double-wall insulated will keep liquids hot or cold for days on end.
Things to Consider Before Buying a Glass Water Bottle
There are many different styles of tops that glass water bottles have. The most common is the screw-cap style that twists on and off and has an O-ring or a gasket that seals the cap into the side of the bottle. This is great if you are using the water bottle for leisure activity, around the house or at the office. They are strong and sturdy, and many times they come with a carrying loop that is easy to handle and attaches to backpacks or bags very easily.
It does take a few seconds to unscrew and screw back on the cap, and because they are not attached, it can be easily lost.
Another type of cap is the flip-top cap. This is probably the 2nd most common type, and it is perfect for people who are working out or are on-the-go and do not have time to slow down and unscrew the cap.
If I am working out or taking a break from a tennis match, the last thing I want to do I deal with a screw cap. A flip-tip cap usually opens with the press of a button and gives you immediate access to your water. It may not be as leakproof as the screw-top cap, but this technology is evolving, and they are becoming more effective at stopping leaks.
Glass water bottles have a wide range of sizes available. In our review guide, we touch on bottles that are 12 -30 ounces, and there are benefits to these sizes and everything in between. The smaller the bottle, the lighter and easier it is to carry with you. It is much smaller than other options, but there are times when you only need a few ounces of water to get by.
Larger bottles will carry more water but will be heavier and may weigh you down when hiking through the mountains are finishing a tough workout. Ultimately, Choosing the best-sized glass water bottle will be determined by your needs and what you hope to accomplish with the glass water bottle.
You will want to ensure that the water bottle you choose is not only partially constructed of Glass. Many bottles will claim to be “glass,” but it is a glass compound with a plastic interior or something similar. You will want to ensure you are getting a genuine glass water bottle.
When it comes to the cap, handle, and sleeve materials, you will want to make sure that they are made of food-grade materials. If the cap or bottom of your glass water bottle is stainless steel, you will want to ensure that the stainless-steel is grade 304. This is the best stainless-steel you can get when it involved consuming water that may meet the steel.
Double Wall Insulated
Water bottles that are insulated and can keep liquids at just the right temperature are typically double-wall insulated. This feature will make the bottle slightly heavier, but it will also be much stronger, durable, and better at keeping your liquids at the temperature you prefer. Double-wall insulated glass water bottles have been known to keep ice solid for days at a time. While it is not required to have a double-wall insulated bottle, we love them.
Frequently Asked Questions & Answered
What volumes are available?
There is a glass water bottle that can fit everybody’s size requirements. They are available from 12-30+ ounces, and some are bigger than would be considered pitchers/jugs by many folks.
Can you put a glass water bottle in the freezer?
You should NOT put a glass water bottle in the freezer. Glass is a very fragile compound and can creak or shatter when exposed to extreme temperature changes.
Is Glass or stainless-steel better for water bottles?
There are positives and negatives for both Glass and stainless steel. Many people prefer Glass because of its chemical-free construction. Stainless-steel has multiple different grades, and unless you ensure that your stainless bottle is grade 304, it could have some unwanted chemicals.
Additionally, water in a glass bottle tastes tremendously better than water from a stainless-steel bottle. Glass is the best tasting water agent you can find. You will not have any added odors to it either. Stainless is a better insulator and can keep water colder for a longer period, but it can also develop mold and other contaminants.
Can you take a glass water bottle on a plane?
Sure, you can! I would strongly suggest that you have it covered in a neoprene or silicone sleeve, though. Airplanes are notoriously cold, and if you expose the open Glass to the air, it will chill that Glass right up and make your hand very cold.
Is a glass bottle safe for a baby?
It is not suggested to use glass water bottles for young children and infants. Because of their lack of durability, plastic is a much better choice if it is BPA-Free. Glass can break easier, and babies tend to be a little aggressive with their cups!
Can I use a glass water bottle for cold or hot beverages?
Absolutely! This is one of my favorite things about them. Many bottles are rated to handle liquids up to 200+ degrees (Fahrenheit) and can also handle liquids hovering between frozen and liquid. Just make sure to not freeze your water bottle before adding hot liquid; the sudden temperature change may hurt it.
How long does a glass bottle last?
If you take good care of the glass bottle, it will last for years and years. Because Glass is so easy to clean and does not grow bacteria or other contaminants, your glass water bottle could last for decades with proper care and careful use.
Finding the best glass water bottle can be quite a challenge. There are so many different options available to you that it can be difficult to navigate the subtle differences between them. But the beauty of having so many options is that there is bound to be the perfect one for you! By following our review section and buying guide, we are confident that you will learn everything you need to know about glass water bottles and why they are such a good option. Most likely, the glass water bottle for you is hiding somewhere in this article right now!
We sincerely thank you for looking at this guide. We have a wealth of knowledge regarding water-related consumer products, and we are glad we got to share it with you. We wish you nothing but the best in your search for the glass water bottle.